Thursday, November 27, 2008

Can't wait until black friday!

I've been saving up for a long a while but I blew it on twilight! I know! SO OMG! But I'm going to watch twilight on black friday too ^__^ ANYWHO, i'm dying to go. I've never really shopped unless there was a sale and now there's a sale like world wide! I can't wait! Oh, and I so can't wait to stuff my face today. Btw, Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for so much! Family, friends, school, church, and especially at the top of everything, God. Without him, I wouldn't learn from anything, be able to grow strong, or feel loved. I am truly blessed and so are all of you. Well, I'm hoping for the best the rest of this year since it's been a little hectic, but don't worry, the new year is still to come! Happy gobble gobble day! Peace.

No comments: